Monday, January 7, 2008

God can't be everywhere,


God can't be everywhere,
Visvanathan Balasaravanan


to
Synonym of God


Moist gale.
Hizzing drizzles.
Shying trees.

is waiting half-felt.
My feel is incomplete.

The garden
hugged me inside itself.
Sky above is mostly green than blue;
of dense branches and,
of leaves of trees
Long citybus journey, I make.
through God's vacation spot.
Window seat, I prefer.
Images that trespass through it:
Wet tree trunk. Fresh traffic signboards.
Flowered platforms. Tall buildings.
Mobile Chat-outlets. Chatters on mobile.
Families. Friends. Boys. Girls. Kids.
Attached lovers in motorcycles.
And the girl in the window
of the other citybus.

Where shall I express my feeling
without you?

It's human nature to share.
I can't register these scenes,
without sharing them with you.
MG Road platform walk.
Brigade road rush.
Iskcon difference.
Peaceful churches.
Sensuous whitefield homes.
The pluvial scenes.

Through all these,
I walked with your shadow.
Just only your shadow. I miss you.

To explain you there,
I am rehearsing here.
To make you feel,
I am sensing it here.
Everyday after work,
I can't deliver
my narration of that day
without you.
The new machines.
The new work.
The new workspace.
You need to know all these.
I need to tell you all these.

To meet you there,
I am waiting here.

They say,
God can't be everywhere,
that's why he made mothers.
Ma,
I miss you.
I need you.
I feel empty
without you.

Yes, now I understand...
you can't be with me always,
that's why,
you made me believe in God.


- the most blessed are those who encounter the toughest times... because, God thought you are
the strongest to handle these toughest...

No comments: